7 Ways To Tell You’re Suffering From An Obession With Business.
1. You find yourself constantly thinking about your business, even when you’re not working. You may be up at all hours of the night checking your email or browsing your website stats.
2. You start to cut back on time spent with friends and family in order to focus on your business. You justify this by telling yourself that you need to put in the extra work to make your business a success.
3. Your bank account is starting to dwindle and you’re not sure how you’re going to pay the bills next month. But you tell yourself that it’s okay, because you’re investing in your business.
4. You’ve stopped taking vacations or buying new clothes because you don’t want to spend the money on something that isn’t necessary for your business.
5. You’ve become obsessed with making more and more money.
6. Personal relationships may suffer as a result of the preoccupation with work.
7. Mental and physical health may deteriorate as a result of stress